When you're looking for a valuer, you want someone who is capable, reliable and available when you need them. With more than 30 years’ experience, our bank-approved professional property valuers offer timely, cost effective advice you can trust.
The property market continues to be a hot topic, particularly in our biggest cities. That’s why it’s so important to have a clear picture of what your property (or potential property) is worth.
As leaders in the the field, our valuations are used by all major banks and lenders. We offer independent, in-depth local market knowledge that draws on the wider national coverage Prendos offers. This experience is coupled with outstanding service and accurate, well-researched information. Using the latest market information and our own database of over 250,000 completed valuations, we create accurate and dependable reports - often in less than the usual five-working-day turnaround.
We specialise in commercial, residential and rural property as well as other unique property types such as subdivisions, vineyards and healthcare facilities. We can provide valuations to assist in the purchase or sale of a property, to obtain mortgage or re-finance funding, for rent reviews, disputes and court cases, and to help establish sum insured amounts for insurance replacement.
Prendos insurance certificates provide our clients with a realistic estimate of the total cost of re-building, replacing or reinstating a property asset, as well as making other property improvements. We provide an estimate of inflation costs through the insurance period as well as an estimate of demolition / site clearance costs and an indemnity value - which is typically defined as the depreciated market value of the asset.
The total sum agreed between the property owner and insurance company will provide for:
- Re-building the main property with an equivalent new property,
- Replacing/re-building other site features such as drives, fencing, patios, decks, garaging, pools etc,
- Other costs such as professional fees, compliance costs, building consents and any possible demolition, debris removal and site clearance.
To ensure the rates we use for cost calculations are accurate and up-to-date, we draw on general market data and information provided by our in-house valuation database. We also draw on the knowledge of other Prendos professionals such as quantity surveyors. To accurately determine full replacement values, we physically inspect, measure and fully review individual properties.
We can help with:
• Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale Valuations
• Insurance Valuations
• Asset and Chattel Valuations
• Loan Approval/Refinance Valuations
• Market Rental Advice & Rent Reviews
• New Lease and Renewal Negotiations
• Yield and Investment Advice
• Advisory and Due Diligence
• Asset Revaluations
• Arbitration and Rental Dispute
• Depreciation Assessments
• Specialised Asset Valuations and Going Concerns
• Expert Witness Valuations and Litigation Advice
• Redevelopment Feasibility Assessments
“We have 30+ years in the industry, can turn valuations around quickly, and are cost effective. But most importantly, we have integrity. Our clients appreciate that.”
Gordon Edginton, Director & Registered Valuer
Meet with us
If you’d like to talk to us about an existing building, new build project or future property venture, get in touch. We’d love to find out more about your objectives and help you achieve the best possible property solution.