Do we need to get a separate expert for technical building advice? Prendos Quantity Surveyors are able to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for all building related disputes, as they are also technical experts.

Are you able to provide expert evidence in court? Yes, we often act as experts in the High Court, District Court, arbitrations, mediations and adjudications.

I’m a building owner having renovation work done. How does the Construction Contracts Act affect me?If the contractor states that the work is under the Construction Contracts Act and invoices accordingly then you will be forced to pay on time even if you disagree on the amount, unless you have provided a calculated explained payment schedule promptly to the contractor.

Meet with us

If you’d like to talk to us about an existing building, new build project or future property venture, get in touch. We’d love to find out more about your objectives and help you achieve the best possible property solution.

Contact Us.

0800 773 636)

[email protected]

Business Hours.
9am - 5pm

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved

Prendos New Zealand Limited

We're still open

With Auckland now in Level 3, our physical office remains closed but we can resume working onsite under strict health and safety requirements - something our team takes very seriously. For the rest of NZ, Level 2 means we’re in the office, working under careful COVID protocols. We remain committed to meeting your needs, so please give us a call on 0800 773 636 or email [email protected] to see how we can help.