ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE - RESPOND ARCHITECTS - Auckland
• Architectural design and documentation work on a variety of commercial & residential projects
• Central Takapuna location
• Family friendly workplace with flexible hours
PLEASE NOTE: Proficiency in ArchiCAD is a prerequisite – please do not apply if you do not have this.
About the company:
As an NZIA Registered Practice, Respond Architects are a team of 20 who work on projects of all scales, bringing creative design solutions and technical expertise to every job. We’re excited about new ways of doing things but our depth of experience and multi-disciplinary approach means that excellence and quality are the standards we operate in every day.
About the role:
As an Architectural Graduate, you will fulfil a pivotal role in our design team, working with Architects to provide drawing, modelling and documentation from concept through to construction for a variety of projects including educational, commercial and residential new builds and renovations, and remediation of multi-unit complexes, schools and homes. You will contribute to the design process at all levels, from concept modelling to technical details, colour boards and client presentations.
You will have:
• Personal motivation, positive attitude and a desire to learn and add to your skill set
• A passion for architecture and pride in your work
• Proficiency in ArchiCAD is a prerequisite
• MArch or equivalent degree in Architecture
• Competency in SketchUp, AutoCAD and Photoshop is an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• NZ architectural experience or be a NZ university graduate
We are offering:
• Excellent remuneration, dependent on experience
• Support & experience towards NZRAB Registration for graduates, including a structured Graduate development programme and study group
• A family friendly work environment with flexible hours
• Projects throughout the country, working from our central Takapuna office
• CPD, training and professional memberships fully supported
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop and reach your full potential. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered.
To register your interest please email your application to: [email protected]
REGISTERED VALUER – Wellington – Prendos NZ Ltd
Prendos is a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, employing around 106 staff nationwide. Our Valuations section formed the foundation of the company and has been operational for 31 years. Its focus is on innovation and leadership and surpassing our clients’ solution expectations.
This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven track record. You will be skilled at multi-tasking, able to display excellent time management qualities and have the ability to build positive relationships with clients and lending institutions.
- A long term position with flexibility in working hours
- Positive working culture within a close knit group
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors
- Prendos is on Valocity and Corelogic panels so there is consistent workload
- Experienced administrative support
- Professional support, training and appropriate professional memberships are sponsored
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ NZ experience
- Be a Registered Valuer in NZ, preferably ANZIV
- Display excellent written communication and quality report writing skills
- Demonstrate good technical skills
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidently contribute to marketing initiatives
If you are looking for variety in an environment where your professional manner and desire for continuous improvement is valued, we would like to speak with you. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered.
Please send your information to [email protected]
Meet with us
If you’d like to talk to us about an existing building, new build project or future property venture, get in touch. We’d love to find out more about your objectives and help you achieve the best possible property solution.