SENIOR and/or CHARTERED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - Auckland
• Structural design and assessment work on a variety of projects throughout the country
• Central Takapuna location
• Family friendly workplace with flexible hours
About the company:
Prendos New Zealand is a multidisciplinary company employing around 100 staff nationwide. Prendos Structural Engineering is a diverse practice with a team of 10, working within a wider practice environment including Architects and Surveyors. Its focus is on innovation and leadership in technical design and surpassing our clients’ solution expectations.
About the role:
As a Senior/Chartered Structural Engineer in our Structural team, you will fill a pivotal role working with other Engineers and Technicians, providing management and guidance to junior staff members, preparing detailed drawings, plans and designs in steel, concrete and timber. You will manage structural projects from concept through to completion on a variety of projects including seismic strengthening, educational, commercial and residential new builds and renovations, and remediation of multi-unit complexes, schools and homes. Seismic assessments and reporting are also important aspects of the role. You will also assist with the strategy for development of structural engineering consultancy services.
You will have:
• 5-10 years’ Structural Engineering experience, including 5+ years’ in New Zealand
• NZ Chartership and membership
• Familiarisation with NZ Codes and relevant guidelines
• Experience in relationship management and developing new business
• Experience in managing teams and working with other technical disciplines
• Personal motivation, positive attitude and a desire to learn and add to your skill set
• A passion for engineering and pride in your work
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
We are offering:
• Excellent remuneration
• A family friendly work environment with flexible hours
• CPD, training and professional memberships fully supported
This is a unique opportunity to develop your skill set through mentoring and professional development while working on a range of interesting projects. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered. To register your interest please email your application to: [email protected]
REGISTERED VALUERS – Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch & Whangarei Offices
Prendos is a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, employing around 100 staff. Our Valuations section formed the foundation of the company and has been operational for 32 years. Its focus is on innovation and leadership and surpassing our clients’ solution expectations.
This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven track record. You will be skilled at multi-tasking, able to display excellent time management qualities and have the ability to build positive relationships with clients and lending institutions. We are looking for NZ Registered Valuers for our Auckland and Wellington, Christchurch and Whangarei offices.
• A long term position with flexibility in working hours
• Positive working culture within a close knit group
• Excellent remuneration based on experience
• Varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors
• Prendos is on Valocity and Corelogic panels so there is consistent workload
• Experienced administrative support
• Professional support, training and appropriate professional memberships are sponsored
To be suitable for this position you will:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ NZ experience
• Be a Registered Valuer, preferably ANZIV
• Display excellent written communication and quality report writing skills
• Demonstrate good technical skills
• Have great communication and interpersonal skills
• Confidently contribute to marketing initiatives
If you are looking for variety in an environment where your professional manner and desire for continuous improvement is valued, we would like to speak with you. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered. To register your interest please email your application to: [email protected]
ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE with Respond Architects – Wellington Office
- Architectural design and documentation work on a variety of commercial & residential projects
- Central Wellington location
- Family friendly workplace with flexible hours
PLEASE NOTE: Proficiency in ArchiCAD is a prerequisite – please do not apply if you do not have this.
About the company:
As an NZIA Registered Practice, Respond Architects are a team of 22, with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. We work on projects of all scales, bringing creative design solutions and technical expertise to every job. We’re excited about new ways of doing things but our depth of experience and multi-disciplinary approach means that excellence and quality are the standards we operate in every day.
About the role:
As an Architectural Graduate, you will fulfill a pivotal role in our design team, working with Senior Architects to successfully deliver projects from concept through to construction for a variety of projects including government, commercial and residential, with an emphasis on kaupapa Māori design.
You will be required to assist the Senior Architect in managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, consultants and Councils to successfully deliver projects.
You will have:
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD is a prerequisite
- MArch or equivalent degree in Architecture
- At least 5 years NZ architectural experience
- Competency in Photoshop
- Personal motivation, positive attitude and a desire to learn and add to your skill set
- A passion for architecture and pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in kaupapa Māori design/knowledge of Te Aranga design principles is an advantage but not essential
We are offering:
- Excellent remuneration, dependent on experience
- Support & experience towards NZRAB Registration for graduates, including a structured Graduate development programme and study group
- A family friendly work environment with flexible hours
- Projects throughout the country, working from our central Wellington office
- CPD, training and professional memberships fully supported
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop and reach your full potential. You must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand (residency or valid work permit) to be considered.
To register your interest please email your application to: [email protected]
Meet with us
If you’d like to talk to us about an existing building, new build project or future property venture, get in touch. We’d love to find out more about your objectives and help you achieve the best possible property solution.