Wanted: Registered Valuer in Tauranga
If you’re yearning for sun, sea, no traffic congestion, and a more relaxed way of life, this could be the lifestyle change you’re looking for. Tauranga is an historical harbourside city, nestled in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
Prendos is a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, employing around 110 staff. Our Valuations section formed the foundation of the company and has been operational for almost 30 years. Due to an increasing workload, we are looking for an additional Registered Valuer for our Tauranga office.
This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven track record. You will be skilled at multi-tasking, able to display excellent time management qualities and have the ability to build positive relationships with clients and lending institutions. It is also a unique opportunity to work autonomously alongside other professionals from a variety of disciplines.
- A long term position with flexibility in working hours
- Positive working culture within a close knit group
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors
- Prendos is on Valocity and Corelogic panels so there is consistent workload
- Experienced administrative support
- Professional support, training and appropriate professional memberships are sponsored
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years NZ experience
- Be a Registered Valuer, preferably ANZIV
- Display excellent written communication and quality report writing skills
- Demonstrate good technical skills
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidently contribute to marketing initiatives
- Be currently eligible to work in NZ
If you are looking for variety in an environment where your professional manner and desire for continuous improvement is valued, we would like to speak with you.
Please send your information to
We respect your privacy. Your email address will never be shared or sold.
© 2020 by ACME Inc. Disclaimer