Our thoughts and sympathies are with everyone in the Canterbury Region affected by the tragic events of Tuesday, 22 February 2011.
Fortunately, all our Christchurch staff and their families are safe and well. We are committed to supporting our staff, our clients and their families, and the wider Christchurch community.
We also have the ongoing support of our national network of offices for additional assistance as required.
How Can We Help You?
- Initial building surveys with recommendations
- Preparation of schedules of condition and schedules of Reinstatement
- Review of lease obligations (given the unfortunate recent “destruction” we are well placed to advise both Landlords and Tenants where premises are likely to be untenantable).
- Insurance claim advice
- Pre-purchase technical due diligence for Commercial/Industrial buildings
- Expert witness/opinion
- General advice building maintenance or refurbishment options including value added advice.